Monday, May 31, 2010

Are you kidding me?

I can't tell you how many times I hear from a bride that the venue provides a mirror and a glass hurricane globe. Wow..really? I haven't seen one of those since I was at my Grandmothers. Come on! Step it up a bit. Especially for a once in a lifetime event like a wedding! This is an example of a classic centerpiece design with a little more modern edge. By replacing the oh so seen before hurricane, with 3 simple, inexpensive glass vases in varied heights and filling them with water and topping each of with a floating candle, you get a fresh approach to a traditional centerpiece. You also don't need to have a profuse amount of flowers to get a comparable look. By mossing the ring and then have a few flower bundles tucked here and there, you can have an even more affordable table arrangement that your guests will love.

No comments: